Fry! Stay back! He's too powerful! I've been there. My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope? I love you, buddy!
The Deep SouthGood man. Nixon's pro-war and pro-family. Say it in Russian! You lived before you met me?! Ooh, name it after me! Oh, I think we should just stay friends. Why would a robot need to drink?
- Oh, how I wish I could believe or understand that! There's only one reasonable course of action now: kill Flexo!
- You, a bobsleder!? That I'd like to see!
- Maybe I love you so much I love you no matter who you are pretending to be.
I Second That EmotionIt's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. Also he got a race car. Is any of this getting through to you? It must be wonderful. You're going to do his laundry? In our darkest hour, we can stand erect, with proud upthrust bosoms. I decline the title of Iron Cook and accept the lesser title of Zinc Saucier, which I just made up. Uhh… also, comes with double prize money. I am the man with no name, Zapp Brannigan!
Put Your Head on my ShoulderYou know, I was God once. Yeah. Give a little credit to our public schools. Ah, yes! John Quincy Adding Machine. He struck a chord with the voters when he pledged not to go on a killing spree.
- THE BIG BRAIN AM WINNING AGAIN! I AM THE GREETEST! NOW I AM LEAVING EARTH, FOR NO RAISEN!
- Calculon is gonna kill us and it's all everybody else's fault!
- Ah, yes! John Quincy Adding Machine. He struck a chord with the voters when he pledged not to go on a killing spree.
- I love you, buddy!